Last updated: May 24, 2018
Withdraw Your Consent at Any Time
If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with your use of aspen-studio.com, you will need to delete, and block or disable cookies via your browser settings; see below for more information on how to do this.
What Is a Cookie?
First and third-party cookies: whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the domain placing the cookie.
- First-party cookiesare those set by a website that is being visited by the user at the time (e.g., cookies placed by http://aspen-studio.com).
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than that of the website being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie.
Persistent cookies: these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies: these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
How to Delete and Block our Cookies
Changing your Cookie Settings. The browser settings for changing your cookies settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your internet browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. Otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari
More information. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
What Cookies Do We Use and Why?
The cookies we may use on aspen-studio.com may be categorized as follows:
Some cookies may fulfill more than one of these purposes.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use aspen-studio.com e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies do not collect any information that could identify you and are only used to help us improve how aspen-studio.com works, understand the interests of our users, and measure the effectiveness of our advertising.
We use performance cookies to:
- Carry out web analytics: Provide statistics on how aspen-studio.com is used
- Perform affiliate tracking: Provide feedback to affiliated entities that one of our visitors also visited their site
- Obtain data on the number of users of aspen-studio.com that have viewed a product or service
- Help us improve aspen-studio.com by measuring any errors that occur
- Test different designs for aspen-studio.com
Some of our performance cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies for such purposes as:
- Remember settings you’ve applied such as layout, text size, preferences and colors
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you want to fill in a survey
- Remember if you have engaged with a particular component or list on aspen-studio.com so that it won’t repeat
- Show you when you’re logged in to aspen-studio.com
- To provide and show embedded video content
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties.
‘Targeting’ cookies are used to track your visit to aspen-studio.com, as well other websites, apps and online services, including the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, which allows aspen-studio.com to display targeted ads to you on aspen-studio.com.
We may use targeting cookies to:
- Display targeted ads within aspen-studio.com.
- To improve how we deliver personalized ads and content, and to measure the success of ad campaigns on aspen-studio.com.
Additional Information About Advertising and Analytics
Third Party Analytics and Advertising
Facebook Connect. For more information about what Facebook collects when you use Facebook buttons on aspen-studio.com, please see: Data Policy.
Facebook Ads. For more information about what Facebook collects and your choices around Facebook Ads, please see: AdChoices.
Twitter. For more information about what Twitter collects when you use Twitter buttons on aspen-studio.com or visit pages on aspen-studio.com that include these buttons, please see: https://twitter.com/en/privacy.
Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on; if you want to opt out of Google Analytics, you can download and install the add-on for your web browser here.
More Information About Targeted Advertising By Third Parties
A guide to behavioral advertising and online privacy that has been produced by the internet advertising industry can be found at: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
For more information about and to opt out of interest-based ads from many ad networks, go to:
- S.: www.aboutads.infoInternetAdvertisingBureau
- Canada: youradchoices.ca
- European Union: youronlinechoices.eu/
More Information About Cookies
International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom
Information on the ICC (UK) UK cookie guide can be found on the ICC website: